HP DesignJet 650c baixar driver
Para baixar driver de DesignJet 650c introduza código de imagem abaixo e carregue botão "Baixar". Você será redirecionado à página de baixar ficheiros. Para descarregar ficheiros nós cobramos nada através de SMS e não exigimos o registo no site! Em caso de tem dúvidas ou sugestões escreve-nos.
Baixar do software para atualizar os drivers
Baixar HP Plotter driver
Foto: HP DesignJet 650c Dados técnicos: HP DesignJet 650c:
Descrição de driver
HP Designjet 650c Printer HP-GL/2 printer driver for Windows and AutoCAD 2000 - AutoCAD 2005.
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
1. Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
2. Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
3. Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
4. Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
5. Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
6. Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
7. Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. Select the name of the folder where the files will be extracted (for example c:\designjet)
8. Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
Update the printer if it was previously installed
1. Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu.
2. On the General tab, select New Driver.
3. Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
4. A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
5. Another box Install from Disk appears.
6. Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\designjet).
7. Click on the file ending with .inf
8. Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
Add the printer if it hasn't been installed yet.
1. Click Add New Printer.
2. Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
3. When a printer listing box appears, select Have Disk.
4. Another box Install from Disk appears.
5. Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\designjet).
6. Click on the file ending with .inf
7. Click Open and then Okay and let files install